Monday, January 27, 2014

#1 little brother.

Chase.
Happy birthday(:
I love you more then words can express!
You are truly the most loving person I've ever met!
If everyone had a heart that size, the world would be a wonderful place.
You're so kind and gentle with those around you.
You're happy and you radiate joy.
You're an amazing friend to everyone you meet.
You protect me and stand up for me when I need you (:
You are seriously the funniest person I've ever met, including myself, which is saying something (:
You are amazingly talented in everything you set your mind to!
You've been my best friend since the day you were born!
We laughed together, played together, pretended and imagined together.
I'll cherish all those moments forever.
And I'm so excited to create so many more memories with you (:
You're amazing Chase, and don't you forget it!
I love you!
Happy birthday!


Sincerely,
Samantha Dru

No comments:

Post a Comment