Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Birthday TJ(:

Happy Birthday to my best friend!
He's my rock.
He's the one who has always been there.
I trust him with my life.
I can and do tell him everything.
If I ever need to talk, he's who I go to.
He makes me laugh all the time.
He's one of the kindest people I have ever met.
He's dedicated to all he does.
He's as genuine as is comes.
I miss him like crazy.
I think about all our good times every day.
Like how he is the only person who can make me laugh my true laugh.
He's the one person who I have never felt judged by, no matter what I told him.
He helped me through some of the hardest times of my life.
He's kept every promise he has ever made to me.
He's really my best friend.
I love him.
So much.

And guess what, folks.
He'll be home in 66 days(:
That will hands down, be the best day ever!
I'm ready to see my best friend again.
We have a lot more memories to make.
Love you TJ!
Happy birthday!


Sincerely,
Samantha Dru

No comments:

Post a Comment