Monday, March 3, 2014

Congratulations!

I was already crying before I had even logged into my email.
In a matter of just a few seconds I would know.
I clicked on the link and read one word...
Congratulations!
At this point I was trying not to explode with excitement!
Trying not to start crying uncontrollable tears of joy!
I had been waiting for this moment for months...
Anticipating.
Worrying.
Planning.
Hoping.
Wishing.
I had spent months coming up with "the black up plan."
But it was my greatest wish that I wouldn't have to resort to Plan B.
I had every last detail worked out.
And all I was waiting on was the letter.
Congratulations!
One word.
And all of the sudden, all the worry, the dread, the stress, and the anticipation had gone away.
It felt like everything fell into place.
I knew the second I read that word that it was the right thing to do.
I'm a Cougar!
BYU...
I'll see you in the fall!

Sincerely,
Samantha Dru

1 comment: