Thursday, October 30, 2014

Friends Forever.

In my opinion, having good friends is one of the most important things in life.

And I happen to have great friends.
I may not have hundreds of friends,
And I may only text 5 people (my mother included) on a regular basis,
But that's all I need.

I don't deserve the friends I have.
They're truly outstanding people.

I can call them at any time, day or night, with anything I need.
And sometimes they'll call me at 1 in the morning to tell me they love me, and to reassure me of all my self-doubts. 
They keep me in line and don't let me do anything I would regret.
They're brutally honest with me.
I can always go to them with any of my problems-whether they involve boys, school, family, or just life in general. 
We have hundreds of inside jokes that even if we did explain to other people they probably wouldn't think they're funny.
We love each other so much.
And we'll be friends forever.

I thank heaven every day for blessing me with amazing friends.
I really don't know where I would be without them.


Sincerely,
Samantha Dru

1 comment:

  1. It's not the number of friends you have that matter, it's the depth of their friendship that does...and it seems like you have a lot of depth!!!

    ReplyDelete