Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Room 3104.

In the beginning, I was pretty sure Aubrey thought I was insane.
Jori was almost too sweet to even believe.
And I knew with Emily around I definitely would't ever be bored.
Tiffany was hilarious and for sure not what I expected.
And finally I could have never guessed Haili and I would ever end up being so close. (aka chicken nugget)

Just a mere 7 weeks ago, these five girls were complete strangers to me.
And today, at the risk of sounding cheesy, we're best friends and a (very special and unique) family.

In fact, we call ourselves the #futurhousewivesofroom3104

I kid you not, if you spent a day in our apartment you would understand why I love it so much.

You'd laugh until you cried.
You would experience what terrible cooking is at its finest.
And probably hear about 50% of BYU's cute boy population.
Oh, and you'd get a kick out of our bizarre calendar that is labeled with everything from "Midterms today!" to "I saw a llama walking across campus."
You would hear countless mean girl and/or Disney references.
And the phrase, "I'm never going to get married!!!" hundreds of times.
You would become educated on the many ways to wear a scarf, including as a turban.
And you may hear us insult one another, but really, it's how we say "I love you."
Maybe you'd have a theory about what happened to the missing chicken.
But most of all, you'd see why I love living here with these 5 amazing people.

They're truly amazing, and it's no coincidence we all ended up together.

When you first meet all of us, you wouldn't expect us to even like each other.
Then put together the six of us and all our weird quarks and strong personalities into one small apartment and it really shouldn't work,
But it does.
It just works.
And I love these girls,
Every single one of them,
So, so much.

#apartment3104forever


Sincerely,
Samantha Dru 
(sometimes referred to as Chicken)


1 comment: