Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Zack(:

Zackary Robert Murphy.
20 years old,
And the most amazing (2nd oldest) brother in the world!

I've never met a more determined (cough cough *stubborn) person,
Which is why he always accomplishes what he sets his mind to.

He's one of the funniest people I know, 
And wherever he goes joy and laughter follows.

He is brilliant beyond belief.

Not to mention he is amazingly talented at everything he does,
I don't know that he's ever tried something and not been fantastic at it.

He is the most loyal, 
Kind, 
Hard working, 
Obedient,
One-of-a-kind,
And genuine person you will ever meet.

And once you meet him, you'll understand exactly what I love him so very much!

Happy Birthday Zackary Dackery Dock!
I miss you(:
Enjoy being 20 years old!


Sincerely,
Samantha Dru

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Zack!!! and what a wonderful Birthday Tribute from you!

    ReplyDelete