Thursday, December 25, 2014

He is.

The Anointed One.
Lord Almighty.
The only Begotten.
The Chosen.
Comforter.
Healer.
Counselor.
Creator.
Deliverer.
The Good Shepherd.
The Light of the world.
Mediator.
Prince of Peace.
Savior.
Redeemer.
Teacher.

I love Christmas.
I am honored to be able to set aside one day a year to celebrate my Beloved Savior.
He is the reason I have every blessing, moment of happiness, and good thing in my life.
And He does so much for me.

There are many names in the scriptures used to describe Jesus Christ, and as I thought about all the different names of the Savior, I realized something...
All these names are not only who He is, but they are all what He does.
He comforts me.
He heals me.
He teaches me.
He guides me.
He counsels me.
He loves me.
He has redeemed me.
He saves me.
He is my everything.

What a wonderful thing to celebrate Him today.
My Savior, Brother, Redeemer, and Friend.
It is my privilege to celebrate You.




Sincerely,
Samantha Dru



No comments:

Post a Comment